Please excuse the cross-posting and my "shotgun" approach to this problem.

In the past we have use Paul Johnson's Voyager Inventory program.  But it has been a couple of years since we used it last and now we can't seem to get it to work.  We are on Voyager 6.5.1.  When we try to run the program we an error message: "Cant find Voyager Server"

If you have used this program and know how to fix this error message, I would sincerely appreciate any help you can give me.

I would also sincerely appreciate knowing about any other Collection Inventory programs that work with Voyager.

We have left a message for Paul, opened an incident with support at Ex Libris and now asking for help on a couple of listservs in the hopes of finding an answer as soon as possible.  Please reply to me off the list and I will summarize for the list if there is any interest.

Thank you
Shirley

Shirley Gronholm, MLIS, AHIP
Director