I am looking for an editorial or column from Nature by Phillip Ball.  Tt was published online on 14 May 2009 and corrected online 20 May 2009.  The column was entitled The "war" between science and religion is stuck in a rut.  I am also looking for the letter response to the editorial or column from Sam Harris.  If someone can supply this I would appreciate it.  Please let me know if there is a cost.

Carolyn Baker, MLS
Head Medical Librarian
Baptist Health Little Rock
501-202-1109 (Phone)
501-202-1318 (FAX)
Find It @ Your Library
IMPORTANT NOTICE - The information (both of the message and any
attachments) contained in this message is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this
message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to
any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
and any such actions are strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy the transmitted information.