For drug research, SciFinder should be a database to search: many of the
chemical research journals are indexed in SciFinder that are not in
PubMed/MEDLINE.    If anyone has an efficient and easy way to
search EMBASE, please share!  We looked into doing 'on-demand' searches and
cannot find a way to get to EMBASE for a once or twice a year search.
Thank you.
TL Herbert

--
Teri Lynn Herbert, MS, MLIS
Medical University of South Carolina Library