Good Morning Everyone,

One of my physicians requested an article on "bio-acid sequence" from a recent issue of Practical Diabetology. My attempt to find the journal online to review the table of contents for recent issues failed. It appears that the journal doesn't have much of a Web site. The journal is available on Docline, but is not index in Medline so I can't request a proper ILL without the proper information.

So, if one of you who subscribes to the journal would be so kind to send (or fax) me the table of contents for the 2 most recent issues, then I can request an ILL for the article.

Thanks so much for your help.

Katherine

Katherine Stemmer Frumento, MLS, MBA, AHIP
Director, LIbrary Services
Greenwich Hospital (CT)
203-863-3285 (v)
203-863-4522 (f)

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System.  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.  If you are the intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.  Thank you.