On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, Geoffrey Duke wrote:

> The problem for me is that the ESET Service isn't causing an exception, and
> it doesn't just hang the process, it makes the entire system unresponsive so
> that there isn't an opportunity for me to invoke TaskManager (on Vista) and
> kill or create a dump of the process.

I mentioned in my response to ESET that it will be difficult to get a
memory dump from affected systems, but, maybe one of us will get lucky...

...on Monday!  Simon Says, "Enjoy your weekend."

-JLT

Jonathan L. Trigaux
Enterprise Technology Services: Client Services
Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources: IT Services
113N Waterman | 207 Aiken
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405