Hey Everyone,

Here in DAR we have users both here on the main campus, and on the medical campus.  My users on the main campus religiously use Oracle Calendar to track what they're doing and to schedule meetings and the such.   In Med, although they have Oracle Calendar accounts, they use Outlook as their calendar.  As you can imagine, this causes issues when trying to schedule meetings with the folks in Med from our main DAR users, since they don't use Oracle Calendar.

Does anyone know if there's a way to set up the Med DAR users so that their Outlook calendar can sync with their Oracle Calendar and vice-versa?  This would help with a lot of headaches when scheduling items in DAR.

Thanks,
--

Mickey Mossey

System Administrator / Programmer

University of Vermont

Development and Alumni Relations Information Systems

Personal Line: 802-656-4133 DARIS Main Line: 802-656-8310

UVM's Alumni Website:      http://alumni.uvm.edu/