At this point, we (SAA) believe we've addressed reported issues with
webmail.  (Until about 9:30AM today, one of the nodes in the mail
cluster was not responding to webmail requests, which would explain why
some users could get into webmail with no problems and others could not.)

The problem was limited to webmail.uvm.edu; IMAP service was unaffected.

We'll attempt to contact individual users who have complained.  However,
if you have a client who is still unable to access their email via
webmail as of 10AM, please let us know either by replying to this
thread, or mail to [log in to unmask]

Jim