Client's machine is Vista, Domain joined so should be SP2 but I can
verify.  IMAP.  Thunderbird should be 2.0.0.22 since I had checked for
updates on that (with none available) when I was troubleshooting.  Eset
4.0.437 -4209 20090702l

I can check on Monday to see if the machine still has a problem.

-Bryan