Colleagues,

I had a client some time back who had constant webmail slowness while
trying to use Webmail from South America.

After much trouble shooting (determined client), Scott turned up the
fact that the client somehow had two sessions open one that was weeks
old.  According to Scott, this was never supposed to happen.  Once the
old session was "killed", problem solved.  I'm sure Scott can dilate
further if necessary.

Perhaps it has happened again?

-R

--
Roger Bombardier Jr.
Enterprise Information Technology Professional

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary
act." -George Orwell