FYI. —Geoff

From: DiMauro,Lisa [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:55 AM
To: SIG Announcements
Subject: NERCOMP - Assessment SIG - Oct 9th

Dear Friends,
Registration is now open for NERCOMP's upcoming workshop:
"Assessment on a Shoestring"

DATE:
October 9, 2009

TIME:
9:00- 3:00 (Coffee and Registration start at 8:00)

PRICE:
NERCOMP Members: $128, Non-Members: $253

LOCATION:
Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center
Southbridge, MA.

It's often the case that IT staff want to assess a program or service, but lack the background, the expertise, or the resources to know where to start. The objective of this interactive SIG is to give participants the tools necessary to plan and carry out research projects on their home campuses. Participants will learn how to: formulate a research question; develop a research design, and evaluate the results. Emphasis will be placed throughout the workshop on finding ways to do assessment without needing significant resources.

For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://www.nercomp.org/events/event_single.aspx?id=5818

We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to friends and colleagues who might find it of interest.

To view other SIGs events, click here: http://www.nercomp.org/events/upcoming_events.aspx

Thank you very much. We hope to see you on October 9th!

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
NERCOMP