Happy Friday!

I'm hoping to establish how publishers typically deal with an electronic version of an article when an erratum has been published regarding that article in a print issue of the journal.  When I looked in to this a few years ago, I found that publishers were infuriatingly inconsistent in their policies, but I found that out only after contact several publishers directly.  If anyone has any suggestions as to a more expedient means of determining how publishers approach electronic errata, I'd be grateful to hear about them.

Thank you!

Melissa Kovac, MA, MLIS
Research librarian, AORN
phone: (303) 755-6304, ext. 205, or (800) 755-2676, ext. 205
fax: (303) 368-4460