Good morning and excuse the cross posting.

Does anyone have a copy of the following Press Ganey reports:

c1999.  Press Ganey report entitled:  What Goes Around, Comes Around.

c2005.  Press Ganey's annual Health Care Satisfaction Report.

I checked their website and their archives only go back two years.  I
also checked with our patient satisfaction team and no one has a copy.

Thanks so much,
Maura

Maura Sostack, MLS, AHIP

Virtua Health Sciences Libraries

Memorial Hospital of Burlington County

175 Madison Avenue

Mount Holly, NJ  08060

' voice:  609-267-0700 ext. 43021

7 fax:  609-267-8073

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.  Thank you!

This message, and any included attachments, are from Virtua Health or its related affiliates and is intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein is privileged, proprietary or may include confidential information and/or protected patient health information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or otherwise disseminating or taking any action based on such information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please delete this message promptly and notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to [log in to unmask]

Thank you