From: Gacki, Margie
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Lancet epub ahead of print article

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to bother the group with this because I get The Lancet, but my
patron wants an article that is epub ahead of print, 29 July 2009 and I
don't have access to that.  If someone can provide the following article
I would greatly appreciate it.  Here's what I need:

H1N1 2009 influenza virus infection during pregnancy in the USA
Denise J Jamieson MD et al
The Lancet, Early Online Publication, 29 July 2009

Thank you!

Margie Gacki
Medical Librarian
Western Maryland Health System