Does anyone have a current subscription to this journal? I can't find
anything in Docline past 2005.

Thanks!

Gwen

Gwen E. Sprague, M.L.S.
Clinical Medical Librarian
TMC Lakewood
Medical Dental Library
7900 Lee's Summit Road
Kansas City, MO  64139-1236
816.404.8265 voice
816.404.8266 fax

"To ask why we need libraries at all, when there is so much information
available elsewhere, is about as sensible as asking if roadmaps are
necessary now that there are so very many roads."
Jon Bing, Professor of Information Technology Law, University of Oslo,
Norway

The information contained in this communication may be confidential and is intended only for the
 use of the intended recipient(s).   If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s),
 you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication,
 or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
 please return it to the sender immediately and delete any copy of it from your computer system.