Hi. I have a rush request for page 473 only from Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 2nd edition (Mosby, 2007). Preferably from the CD-ROM that I believe accompanies the text? We already have permission from the publisher to use it, but can't find the original "pristine" copy and only have one of lesser quality. Thanks!

Mark Vrabel, MLS, AHIP, ELS
Information Resources Supervisor
Oncology Nursing Society
125 Enterprise Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275-1214
P412-859-6289 (phone)
412-859-6160 (fax)
twitter.com/ONSmark
www.ons.org/publications/library
CE Central
Don't Miss the Latest CNE Opportunities
Visit www.ons.org/ceCentral today.

it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept
responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this
message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.