The only other information that needs to go out from the state is the
reference to the web site: www.state.vt.us/tax/pvredtaxrates.shtml
which the NEMRC tax bill printing routines prints on the tax bills
themselves. I have been suggesting that town officials print a copy
of the page for their town in the event a taxpayer calls the local
town office with questions about that page....just so that you are
familiar with what they are looking at. Ernie