  -----Original Message-----
  From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Annette Cappy
  Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:34 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: VT Commercial Building Energy Standards Cert

  Maybe this question has come up before.  If so, sorry to repeat it.

  I have received a VT Commercial Building Energy Standards Certificate.  No
recording fees accompanied it.  I seem to recall that a few years ago the
Residential Certs. were to be recorded, but in searching the statutes can't
find anything that currently says either needs to be recorded.  The cert.
simply says that the Dept. of Pubic Service and the town clerk "shall be
provided" with a copy.

  So, we no longer record?  What do we do with them.
  Thanks.

  Annette Cappy
  Brattleboro Town Clerk