As a relatively new City Clerk, please let me know what I'm supposed to do
with the notices of political party caucuses that I'm starting to receive.
I assume I can post them, but am I supposed to do something else with them?




Carol D


Carolyn S. Dawes

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer

Barre City Hall

6 N. Main St., Suite 6

PO Box 418

Barre, VT  05641

(802) 476-0242

(802) 476-0264 fax