The Town of Cabot order's their books and recording paper through Brown's
River Bindery, Inc.  You can contact them at 802-878-3335.


From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan C
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 10:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Vital Record Books


Where does your town get vital record books from, besides Joe Marotti.


Susan A. Clark

Deputy City Clerk

PO Box 969

Rutland City, VT  05702

802-773-1800 x 233

[log in to unmask]