Lisa

It would not  be appropriate due to the fact that it says Civil Union at the top of the card and they are are labeled "Party A" and "Party B" . The new Civil Marriage licenses now have the labels "Applicant 1 (Bride/Groom/Spouse)" and "Applicant 2 (Bride/Groom/Spouse)". The pink and buff(?) cards would also make it more confusing as those colors are for Civil Unions only.

A new color coding system needs to be addressed with the appropriate labels on them to show the difference.

Sharon