Hi Town Clerks,

I just received a birth certificate that was never received before but
should have been back in the 50s.  Should I file that in our current book or
do I put it in a previous book according to the date and make a page # A or
B? What would you do?


Amanda Forbes, Town Clerk/Treasurer

Town of Fairfield

P.O. Box 5 

Fairfield, VT 05455

(802) 827-3261

Fax (802) 827-3653