to call with any questions!  Thanks, Penny, NEMRC

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of stamfdvt
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: marriage lic

Hi Lyndon Town Clerk.  Did you ever get an answer to your question of June
18 to Rich McCoy regarding the new license?    Is the new license  for
"civil marriage" (that we just received) going to replace the civil union
AND the traditional marriage license?  One form fits all?  Thanks,  Nancy