I am not in town government, but the town of Randolph is currently
renovating the town offices.  They have a temporary storage box which is
climate controlled that is being used for the vault at the temporary office
location.  You may want to contact them and see who they are renting it
from.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Nora Wilson <[log in to unmask]

--
Dusty Tabor
http://www.vtoffroad.com/