Thanks for letting us know.........you know that we love a good deal.

Cheryl
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Colleen T Haag
  Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 12:39 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Sale!!!

  Hi to all the Town Clerk shoppers out there!!  Here's a great opportunity
to find some real bargains if you are in the Shelburne area on Saturday.
All our stores in the village will also have sales.

  SCHIP'S TREASURE SUMMER SALE REMINDER!!!!  5420 Shelburne Road across from
the green

  and Farmer's market

  SATURDAY AUGUST 15TH  9AM - 4PM RAIN OR SHINE

  JOIN US ON SHELBURNE COMMUNITY DAY FOR OUR

  ANNUAL "BLOW OUT" SALE UNDER SCHIP'S TENT

  BARGAINS FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!

   $ 0.50 MEN'S TIES AND WOMEN'S BELTS

  $ 0.50 & $1.00 KID'S CLOTHES

  $1.00 MEN'S/WOMEN'S SHIRTS, TOPS & SHORTS

  $1.00 SHOES & HANDBAGS

  $2.00 WOMEN'S SKIRTS, CAPRIS & PANTS, MEN'S PANTS, BATHING SUITS

  $2.00 SELECTED DRESSES

  $5.00 MEN'S "HARRIS TWEED" SPORTCOATS & SUITS

  $5.00 DRESSES, SUITS & PARTY CLOTHES

  BINS OF LOGO'D T-SHIRTS FOR .50 & $1.00

  MUCH MORE "STUFF" AT GREAT SAVINGS INCLUDING

  JEWELRY, BEDDING & HOUSEWARE ITEMS.

  WHILE YOU ARE THERE VISIT OUR SHOP FOR A PREVIEW OF NEW FALL ARRIVALS.

  SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER & THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

  WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR QUALITY DONATIONS, SO AS YOU LOOK AT ALL THAT
SUMMER  STUFF THAT YOU DIDN'T WEAR & AS YOU SORT THROUGH YOUR FALL CLOTHING
PLEASE REMEMBER  SCHIP'S TREASURE.

  DONATE & BUY LOCAL!