I believe you get notice from the State Chair of any Party to tell you
what date their caucus is. Then the local chair should give you a
warning of their local meeting to post. You should retain these notices
for two years. I typically keep a file with my Election Information and
occasionally go through and purge. Sometimes Party Chairs also give me a
copy of the notice they put in the newspaper and I just file this with
their warning.

Ann F Webster

Middlebury Town Clerk

94 Main Street