I believe you get notice from the State Chair of any Party to tell you
what date their caucus is. Then the local chair should give you a
warning of their local meeting to post. You should retain these notices
for two years. I typically keep a file with my Election Information and
occasionally go through and purge. Sometimes Party Chairs also give me a
copy of the notice they put in the newspaper and I just file this with
their warning.


Ann F Webster

Middlebury Town Clerk

94 Main Street

Middlebury VT 05753

802-388-8100 X211

802-388-4261 Fax

Office Hours M-Th 7:30am - 5:30pm

Closed Fridays




From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol Dawes
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Political Party caucus notices


As a relatively new City Clerk, please let me know what I'm supposed to
do with the notices of political party caucuses that I'm starting to
receive.  I assume I can post them, but am I supposed to do something
else with them?




Carol D


Carolyn S. Dawes

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer

Barre City Hall

6 N. Main St., Suite 6

PO Box 418

Barre, VT  05641

(802) 476-0242

(802) 476-0264 fax