Hello, this question is for towns that take demolition material, i.e sheetrock, bricks, or any material from a residential re-modeling job.
Do you charge by weight or cubic yard?
How much do you charge for this material? 
Is this service only for town residents doing their own remodeling?
How much do you charge a contractor working for a town resident?
Do you allow town residents, who happen to be contractors, to bring in out of town demolition material?  If yes, how do you charge?
Thanks for responding.  Nancy