Awesome thanks Penny!!

________________________________

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Penny Muzzey
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 8:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: marr lic?

Hi all - hopefully you've all seen the previous email I've put out on
Muninet regarding the changes that need to be made to the new Civil
Marriage licenses - we are actively working on these changes, and we're
hoping to have them done within the next day or so...let us know if you
have more questions!  Thanks!  Penny, NEMRC