Barre City will be receiving a sizable bequest in the near future, and I'm trying to figure out how to handle the investments.  Are there legal requirements to form an investment committee?  Can other communities share with me what they do?
Carol D
Carolyn S. Dawes
Barre City Clerk/Treasurer
Barre City Hall
6 N. Main St., Suite 6
PO Box 418
Barre, VT  05641
(802) 476-0242
(802) 476-0264 fax