  From: Jennifer Peterson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 08:43
  Subject: marriage after 9/1

  I know this question went around before, but I can't find the response.  I issued a marriage license on July 26 for a wedding that will occur on September 19 and used the OLD form.  Do I need to reprint the license on the new form and mail it to the couple?
  Jennifer Peterson
  Town Clerk/Treasurer
  Town of Waitsfield
  Nine Bridge Street