From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Guildhall Town Clerk
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 09:45
Subject: Department of Education information inserts

I noticed I haven’t received the two sided page from the Dept of Ed, the information sheet about “your school property” taxes that in past years have been sent to us to go out with tax bills.  All I have are the inserts on Homestead Declaration and Property Tax Adjustment info.

Does anyone know if the info sheets from Dept of Ed are still being sent out/used, or not?  (Ie: should I call them and find out where they are?)

Thanks, Laura.