This year you need only send the Homestead Declaration and Property Tax
Adj info.

Jackie

________________________________

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Guildhall Town Clerk
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Department of Education information inserts

I noticed I haven't received the two sided page from the Dept of Ed, the
information sheet about "your school property" taxes that in past years
have been sent to us to go out with tax bills.  All I have are the
inserts on Homestead Declaration and Property Tax Adjustment info.

Does anyone know if the info sheets from Dept of Ed are still being sent
out/used, or not?  (Ie: should I call them and find out where they are?)

Thanks, Laura.