Yes, we have – please do a live update – this will give you the ability to either print a marriage license, a civil union license, or a civil marriage license.  There are directions on the main screen of the module, and you are always welcome to call us with more questions…Thanks!  Penny, NEMRC


From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol Dawes
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 5:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Civil Marriage licenses


Has NEMRC finished the update for the civil marriage license?  We had our first request for an application today.


Carol D


Carolyn S. Dawes

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer

Barre City Hall

6 N. Main St., Suite 6

PO Box 418

Barre, VT  05641

(802) 476-0242

(802) 476-0264 fax