Lisa did you have to request that update or did they just send it to
you?

________________________________

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of St. Albans Town Assistant
Clerk
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 8:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: marriage lic

Hi from St. Albans, i called vital records after receiving the new
supplies...and was told that yes, these will be used for ALL marriages
that occur after 9-1-09.

Nemrc has given us the update to the marriage program so we will not
have to hand type the application like we had to do last Friday! I am in
the middle of testing the program, and my first snag i've hit is that
the new marriage certificates are not numbered. Does anyone have any
information about that?

Lisa