Maybe this question has come up before.  If so, sorry to repeat it.

I have received a VT Commercial Building Energy Standards Certificate.  No recording fees accompanied it.  I seem to recall that a few years ago the Residential Certs. were to be recorded, but in searching the statutes can't find anything that currently says either needs to be recorded.  The cert. simply says that the Dept. of Pubic Service and the town clerk "shall be provided" with a copy.

So, we no longer record?  What do we do with them.
Thanks.

Annette Cappy
Brattleboro Town Clerk