We record them in Killington and charge the per page recording fee.  I bill those that do not send a check.



From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annette Cappy
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VT Commercial Building Energy Standards Cert


Maybe this question has come up before. If so, sorry to repeat it. 


I have received a VT Commercial Building Energy Standards Certificate. No recording fees accompanied it.  I seem to recall that a few years ago the Residential Certs. were to be recorded, but in searching the statutes can't find anything that currently says either needs to be recorded.  The cert. simply says that the Dept. of Pubic Service and the town clerk "shall be provided" with a copy.


So, we no longer record? What do we do with them.



Annette Cappy

Brattleboro Town Clerk

[log in to unmask]