Annette, I know we receive the Residential ones and record them. I guess
I would expect to record the commercial ones. If it did not include fees
per page I would return it to whoever sent it requesting the funds.


Ann F Webster

Middlebury Town Clerk

94 Main Street

Middlebury VT 05753

802-388-8100 X211

802-388-4261 Fax

Office Hours M-Th 7:30am - 5:30pm

Closed Fridays




From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annette Cappy
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VT Commercial Building Energy Standards Cert


Maybe this question has come up before. If so, sorry to repeat it.  


I have received a VT Commercial Building Energy Standards Certificate.
No recording fees accompanied it.  I seem to recall that a few years ago
the Residential Certs. were to be recorded, but in searching the
statutes can't find anything that currently says either needs to be
recorded.  The cert. simply says that the Dept. of Pubic Service and the
town clerk "shall be provided" with a copy.


So, we no longer record? What do we do with them.



Annette Cappy

Brattleboro Town Clerk

[log in to unmask]