Hi folks, taking a deep breath from imaging machines and recovering yet
another lost password as teachers return for the new year!

I have had several requests for Dreamweaver training...not tutorials or
web resources.  I, and they, have a pretty decent understanding of basics
and some advanced stuff, but what we are looking for is someone to work
with a small group of us to help us really setup some nice, interactive
websites.  If anyone has the ability & time & desire to come to Enosburg
and train we can pay!   Or knows of another resource for this kind of
professional development please let me know.

Much appreciated...now back to those "help" emails!!!

Rob Gervais
Technology Coordinator
Franklin Northeast Supervisory Union
Enosburg, VT 05450