I looked around quite a bit last school year and there are not many free good typing programs for macs that I found.

Here is an online one:
http://www.nimblefingers.com/

Jean

>>> Jan Fraga <[log in to unmask]> 8/6/2009 8:33 AM >>>

I am looking for an Open Source typing program for Macs. Has anyone had
luck with one of them?

Jan Fraga
Middlebury Union Middle School