Hi folks, taking a deep breath from imaging machines and recovering yet another lost password as teachers return for the new year!

I have had several requests for Dreamweaver training...not tutorials or web resources.  I, and they, have a pretty decent understanding of basics and some advanced stuff, but what we are looking for is someone to work with a small group of us to help us really setup some nice, interactive websites.  If anyone has the ability & time & desire to come to Enosburg and train we can pay!   Or knows of another resource for this kind of professional development please let me know.

Much appreciated...now back to those "help" emails!!!

Rob Gervais
Technology Coordinator
Franklin Northeast Supervisory Union
Enosburg, VT 05450