Hi,
Here is what we have.
Vince

>>> webmaster <[log in to unmask]> Monday, August 03, 2009 9:47 AM >>>
I would suggest Google Calendar. It allows multiple calendars, types of events, and users.

The calendar we currently are using is something I custom made and spent about a month on now. The only reason we haven't moved to google is if we wanted to add a custom element, I could add it at will.

On Aug 3, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Vince Gonillo wrote:

Can we give them some info?

>>> "Jennings, Michael" <[log in to unmask]> Monday, August 03, 2009 8:15 AM >>>
We are searching for software that will allow us to create calendars and use schedules.  Multiple users should be able to access the software through the network or Internet to create events and post them to the Web for our Internet and Intranet sites.  Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for software that you may have reviewed or are using?  Thanks, Mike

Michael Jennings
Director of Information Technology
Washington South Supervisory Union
37 Cross Street; Unit One