We use School Center and they want a huge amount (five figures) to upgrade to SchoolCenter Pro and redesign our website.  An example of our high school site designed with school center is here:

http://www.northcountryschools.org/education/school/school.php?sectionid=8

It’s a pretty nice site compared with the central office, also done in SchoolCenter.  The central office site is here:

Could Google Sites be used to port our high school and central office pages?  That would eliminate the fees we are paying to School Center.

There’s also Joomla and I am not very familiar with that.  Any comments?

Robert C. Brinkley, Director of Technology

North Country Supervisory Union

338 Highland Ave., Suite #4

Newport, VT  05855-4897

Phone (802) 334-5847 ext. 18