Yo snow bunnies and shred bros,

The UVMSSC has missed you this summer. And one of the coldest, wettest summers in a while can only mean one thing: tons of pow is on the way.  In anticipation of early dumps of fluffy white, we have been scheming to hook you guys up with some of the illest events and deals the SSC Nation has seen in a while.

MEMBERSHIP SIGN-UPS

Bring yo dollah billz to the office on the 3rd floor of the Davis Center in the SGA Office Room. $20 gets you in and hooks you up with stellar season pass discounts, deals from our sponsors, insider info on SSC events, a membership card, and a steezy t to show your solidarity. EVEN RETURNING MEMBERS MUST JOIN AGAIN.

SEASON PASSES

After making your love for the UVMSSC official by becoming a member, you can pick Triple Major Passes for $269 and Stowe Passes for $375. If those don't satiate your shredding needs, we are negotiating some stellar deals with Smuggs and Sugabush.  More info. to come soon on membership deals, dates/location to purchase, etc. Word.

ABSINTHE FILM PREMIERE.  September 5. 9 pm. Roxy Theater.

Absinthe Films "Neverland" and they are bringing pro riders DCP and JP Solberg for autographs and such, as well as tons of swag.  Doors open at 9pm and tickets cost $10, all proceeds donated to Protect Our Winters and the VT Youth, Conservation Corps.  It will be siiick.

Other premieres to watch for:
September 10 - Think Thank (CC Theatre)
September 22 - Poor Boyz Premiere (Davis Center)
September 25 - Meatheads (CC Theatre)
October 1 - Airblaster (CC Theatre)
October 8 - Level 1 Productions (CC Theatre)

IF3. INTENATIONAL FREESKIING FILM FESTIVAL. September 17-20. Montreal.

An epic weekend with premieres of just about every new ski movie coming out this season, a bunch of rad concerts, and tons of exclusive parties. Just about everybody who is anybody in the skiing world will be there! Because we love you so much, we worked out a deal that hooks you up with a hotel and VIP status the entire weekend for way cheaper than it would normally be.

For 2 nights (Fri, Sat):
175$CAN/ Pers - (162us)
Vip silver (All Movies)
Vip party(All Parties and Concerts)
2 Nights Hotel (2 double bed + continental breakfast)
1 IF3 Tee-shirt
1 IF3 Beanie

For 3 nights (Thurs, fri, sat):
210$CAN/ pers - (195us)
Vip silver (All Movies)
Vip party(All Parties and Concerts)
3 Nights Hotel (2 double bed + continental breakfast)
1 IF3 Tee-shirt
1 IF3 Beanie

Word. And all you have to do to sign up is follow this link;
http://if3.ca/uvm/ and login as;
User name: uvm
Password: uvm09

****IMPORTANT**** after you purchase tickets, you MUST email  [log in to unmask] and tell her who you want to room with or if you need to find roommates. If you do not, you will be unable to pick up your VIP tickets and unable to stay in the hotel room you paid for!

Need a little shredporn? Check out the trailer at
http://www.absinthe-films.com/

UVM JACKSON HOLE COLLEGE SNOWRIDERS FEST '1o. January 2-9, 2010. Jackson Hole.

In less than 150 days, the UVMSSC will be shralping our faces off in the mecca of all meccas: Jackson Hole.  $1,084.00 buys you round trip airfare between Boston and Jackson Hole Airport, 7 nights lodging at Snow King Resort in condos based on max occupancy, 5 day lift ticket valid at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and some of the most radical apres-ski events.  To get in on the action, hit up
http://trips.skigroup.net/uvm10.

QUESTIONS?

Stop by our office on the 3rd floor of the Davis Center.

Party on,

UVMSSC

The UVM Ski & Snowboard Club
-East Coast's Finest-
www.uvmssc.com
802.656.SNOW

If you wish to remove yourself from this list serve, go here:
http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=UVMSNOW&A=1