Good afternoon,
I have just gotten my hands on the 6th edition of the Publication Manual
of the American Psychological Association.  As I attempt to create
guidance documentation for university students, I find myself stuck on
the question of how to cite electronic journal articles that have been
retrieved from an aggregated database (i.e. CINAHL Plus with full text,
WilsonWeb, etc) as opposed to being downloaded directly from the website
of the publication.  I've poured through the book, the APA website, and
even the tutorials without seeing this specific issue addressed.  Has
anyone resolved this issue yet?  If anyone has figured out how to handle
this, I would love to hear from you.  Please reply to me privately, if
there is interest I will summarize for the list.  Thanks!  Jenne

--
Jennifer McCabe
Assistant Director