I am trying to locate a book, "The Evolution of Regional Health Systems and
their role in the 1990's" by G. Warden published by Duke U. 1n 1989.

I have looked in Docline's LocatorPlus and WorldCat with no luck.  I tried the
Duke library, and they had no record of it, suggested I contact G. Warden.  I
tried to e-mail him, but did not have a correct address and my e-mail bounced
back.

Please, if you have this book, let me know.  Thanks so very much!  I'm
beginning to think I have an incorrect citation, but I'm trying the list to
see if the book really exists!  I got the citation from a book by Monatague
Brown called Integrated Health Care Delivery.

Jean Richards
Medical Librarian
Saratoga Hospital
Saratoga Springs, NY