Hello all,

I have been asked to come up with different scearios to repurpose my physical library space.  One proposal is to combine a patient education service centre with a hospital staff medical library (both exist presently in seperate spaces and with seperate staffing/budgeting).  For any of you who offer both types of services from a common site, I would be interested to learn from your experiences and to hear your thoughts and points of consideration.  Please reply to me directtly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and I will summarize for those who are interested.

Many thanks,
Wendy

Wendy Blue, Manager
Montreal Neurological Institute Library