Hi, Everyone.  I have sent this through Docline a number of times, and
it continues to come back to me.  Would anyone be willing to send?  I
can pay up to $15.  Please let me know before sending to avoid
duplication.  Merci beaucoup! :-)

Emily

"Developing and implementing an evidence-based pediatric fall risk
assessment and prevention program" Journal of Pediatric Nursing Volume
23, Issue 2, Pages e17-e18.

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS

Medical Librarian

Mary Greeley Medical Center

1111 Duff Ave

Ames, IA 50010

515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*