Two responses to my query offered recommendations:

1.       Karen Albert [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Fox Chase Cancer Center writes:

Some sort of Q&A mechanism for fielding NIH Policy questions has been considered by members of the MLA committee I chair on scholarly communication, but we haven't yet put anything into place. In the meantime, I'd be happy to answer questions and consult with the colleagues I know who are supporting authors at their institutions.  The other good listserv for this purpose would be LibLicense.

2.       Pat Devine writes: "Anne Marie Clark at Fred Hutchison Cancer Research and her colleagues are very knowledgeable.

Pat also suggests: "HLIB is an appropriate venue for such questions."

These are the others who responded noting they handle NIHMS questions at their institutions:
Marie FitzSimmons [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  Penn State University College of Medicine
Merle Rosenzweig [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Health Sciences Libraries at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor

Angela Murrell [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> The Scripps Research Institute
And me, of course: Amy Greenwold [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Oregon Research Institute

Thank you all.

Amy Greenwold
Library Manager, Oregon Research Institute

Amy Greenwold
Library Manager
Oregon Research Institute
1715 Franklin Blvd.