Jonathan S. Shefftz wrote:
> -- I just couldn't believe that anyone would put forward material like that.
> Who could possibly be behind this?
> Ah, but of course, who else -- in a way I am even glad to see that he continues
> to adapt his extreme insanity to the issues of the day (kind of like, ya know,
> when an old school ski racer adapts to modern gear and technique):

I've had a run-in or two with LaRouche supporters. Usually they want to
get you to sign some petition. It's funny: you say no, and their
response is "but sir, we only want to get on the ballot!"

Now, why don't they stop and ask themselves, why I would act to get
someone on the ballot when I've just stated that I don't support their
goals?