Jonathan S. Shefftz wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
-- I just couldn't believe that anyone would put forward material like that.
Who could possibly be behind this?
Ah, but of course, who else -- in a way I am even glad to see that he continues
to adapt his extreme insanity to the issues of the day (kind of like, ya know,
when an old school ski racer adapts to modern gear and technique):

I've had a run-in or two with LaRouche supporters. Usually they want to get you to sign some petition. It's funny: you say no, and their response is "but sir, we only want to get on the ballot!"

Now, why don't they stop and ask themselves, why I would act to get someone on the ballot when I've just stated that I don't support their goals? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.