Opened up the Great Divide Espresso Oak-Aged Yeti Imperial Stout tonight at a fabulous dinner at Justin R's.  Having heard that this might be a dessert beer, we had it with Amy's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Justin's Fresh berry and custard tart.

This beer is absolutely incredible.  I've tasted very few beers that are this complex.  Too many flavors and scents too list but there's everything from chocolate to vanilla to wood to fruit to cream to malty goodness.  Phenomenal.  Seek it out.